WHAT TO DO IN THE EVENT YOU ARE INVOLVED IN AN AUTOMOBILE ACCIDENT
In addition to calling the Paliwoda Law Firm at (626) 813-2060 to insure that your rights are properly protected, you should take the following steps:
- Call the Police and report any injuries.
- Exchange drivers license information, vehicle registration data and insurance information of all involved parties.
- Obtain the names of any and all witnesses and insure that you obtain addresses and phone numbers. Take down the
car license number of anyone that is a possible witness.
- Obtain a written report from the Police.
- If you are injured, immediately seek medical care
- Make no statements about the accident to anyone but the Police Officer at the scene until you have consulted with
Paliwoda Law Firm
- Do not agree to sign a release or settlement agreement until you have consulted with Paliwoda Law Firm